Hello! We would like to introduce you to the Ukrainian product Keiki, which helps parents in different parts of the world to develop and raise their children.
Keiki works at the junction of EdTech and GameDev in the Kids category, developing applications and web products for children from 2 to 6 years. Our goal now is to develop an ecosystem within Keiki that unites all our products and helps the child to grow and develop with us. We are also working on launching a new interactive web learning platform that will help your child prepare for school. That is why we are always looking for specialists who can strengthen our team.
We have been working for more than 3 years and during this time we have achieved really cool results, namely:
- The portfolio includes 5 applications for iOS and Android along with our Web-products
- Our flagship product Keiki World regularly enters the Top 10 in the category of Apple 'Kids 5 & Under'
- Our products are used by more than 300,000 families worldwide
- More than 5 million children have already played our games in 20+ languages
Keiki will be the perfect place for you if you are:
- Dynamic and able to make quick decisions
- Open and ready to give and receive feedback
- Autonomous and ready to take responsibility for own decisions
- Understanding and accepting each of your colleagues as individuals
- Not indifferent to what you are working on and ready to contribute to a common goal
We are currently looking for an experienced Product Manager who will take the position of Head of RnD and lead the development of a new web platform for interactive learning. In this position you will have complete freedom in choosing tools and methodologies, the opportunity to realize your vision in the new product, launch the MVP version of the platform and constantly look for new growth points for it.
We expect that during the first 3 months you will:
- Get to know our product, competitors and team
- Compile a product roadmap and configure all the processes within the team
- Start working on MVP and testing the main hypotheses that will help us create the first version of the platform
You will have the following tasks:
- Analysis of the market and competing products
- Management of Development team. People management of Web team
- Preparation of requirements, planning and prioritization of product tasks, control of their implementation
- Interaction with the Analytics team to make data-driven decisions
- Interaction with the Marketing team in attracting users to the product
- Working with the budget in the direction of development
- Growth and development of a team
It is important for us that you have:
- At least 3 years of commercial experience in the position of Product Manager / Product Owner
- Experience working with web products / mobile applications
- Knowledge of qualitative assessment methods of product changes effectiveness (including A / B testing)
- Experience in generating product hypotheses and their validation
- Analytical thinking and creative approach to solving non-standard problems
- Experience using data-informed approach to development
- People management experience (from 3 people)
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative user research
What we offer:
- Take part in creation of a useful and educational Ukrainian product and help the economy of our country
- Free choice of a technology stack, methodology in the approach to work, resources needed to achieve the goal
- Space for the implementation of your own ideas and initiatives, direct impact on product development
Interested? Then we are waiting for your CV!