Hi, we’re Keiki, an ambitious company loved by over 5 million kids all over the world!
Keiki works at the intersection of EdTech and GameDev in the children's category, developing applications and web products for kids aged 2-6 years old.
Our goal is to provide parents with access to high-quality content from any device and help them develop their child's basic skills in a safe and comfortable environment. That is why we are currently developing an ecosystem within Keiki that will connect all our products.
We are also working on a new interactive educational web platform that will help a child prepare for school. That is why we are always looking for professionals who will strengthen our team!
We have been on the market for more than 3 years and we have achieved some impressive results:
- Our portfolio includes 5 applications on iOS and Android, and we are also developing web products
- Our flagship product Keiki World regularly ranks in the Top 10 in Apple's Kids 5&Under category
- Our products are used by more than 300,000 families around the world
- Over 5 million kids have already played our games in 20+ languages
Even though we’ve achieved quite a lot, we’re not going to stop. We are here to revolutionize early childhood development with our high-quality products and look for people who will deliver excellent results in a fast-moving environment!
Keiki is the perfect place for you if you are:
- Dynamic and can make quick decisions
- Open-minded and ready to give and receive feedback
- Autonomous and ready to take responsibility for your decisions
- Empathetic and see each of your colleagues as individuals
- Care about what you do and are ready to contribute to a common goal
We are currently looking for a Junior Learning Experience Designer, who will create engaging learning plans and educational content that will instill the love of education into young lives all over the world!
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design a curriculum for an educational app for kids aged 3-5 incorporating subjects like Math, ABC, STEM, Arts, Physical Activity, etc.
- Cooperate with Curriculum Designer Team Lead to define learning paths, assessments and other types of content for the game-based curriculum
- Identify educational gaps in the existing curriculum and bridge them with new educational content
- Use research and investigation methods to stay abreast of the latest educational trends and implement them via curriculum
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Early Childhood Development
- 1,5 years of experience as a kindergarten teacher/elementary school/writer/
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, keen on learning, self-development
- A high level of flexibility and creativity
- The ability to critically analyze informational and different types of content (i.e. educational games, worksheets, curricula)
- Prior experience working in the E-learning industries would be a major plus
At Keiki, we encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We seek to hire individuals with different perspectives and are eager to continue diversifying our company's culture. We strive to be an inclusive, supportive place where you can do the best work of your career.
- 20 paid vacation days, 100% paid sick leaves;
- Home office: you'll receive a €500 voucher annually to set up your home office and a €45 monthly allowance for remote expenses.
- Feedback culture: we're building a feedback-rich culture with real-time and honest feedback between employees at all layers of the organization, with formal feedback sessions monthly
- Professional development: you'll receive up to €2.000 per year for conferences, books, and training.
- Annual Salary Review
- Regular bonuses
- Open, inclusive, and diverse workplace culture: we welcome employees of diverse backgrounds